Introducing myself

    My name is Charles and I am 21 years old. I have been studying in Orthotics and Prosthetics for about 1 year at Collège Montmorency. It's a program where we learn how to make adapted Orthotics and Prothesis on different bodies (from the head to the feets). We have anatomy, biomecanic, biology, conceptions,  (and more) laboratories and classes, specialized on Orthotics and Prosthetics. Since I started this program in September 2019, I liked pretty much everything about it. However, it's a pretty specialized program where you have to love it and be organized because it contains loaded courses. Otherwise it will be very difficult to succeed. I see myself working in a sports clinic, where I will be able to help athletes cure from their injuries faster and efficiently. 

:)

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

My Orthopedic Glossary